Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Ms. JD Writer in Residence 2011

Well, its official: after years of mocking the blogging trend, I have now sought out new ways to enter it. The internet really is a trap sometimes. So I've been selected to have my own blog on the Ms. JD website about the balance between life and law. If I had to pick one I must say I probably dabble more in life than in law, but I also have more fun than the average VBS cardmember. So...here's the website, which I will be cross posting from here from now on. Please leave comments or just say how fabulous I am because it really will make my day.

As for the life portion - I will be taking vacation to Pensacola, Florida from New Years until mid-January, setting up HWSNBNITB in his new pad. So Happy Holidays, Happy New Year and make sure to get a good smootch! Ta-Ta!

Here it is: http://ms-jd.org/topic/features/writers-residence

http://ms-jd.org/law-or-not-law-part-i-generation-%E2%80%93-what-you-really-need-make-it-through-law-and-life

No comments:

Post a Comment